Pages:
Actions
  • #91 by pmillen on 21 Nov 2017
  • Paul, just like feeding a horse. With a horse it is protecting ones fingers.

I used to love that feeling of a horse using its lips to brush grain from my palm into its mouth.
  • #92 by Old Smokey on 21 Nov 2017
  • Here's Bug. He adopted us, just showed up in our backyard one day.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #93 by pmillen on 21 Nov 2017
  • Bug is a cutie.
  • #94 by Old Smokey on 21 Nov 2017
  • Bug is a cutie.

Thanks... We had two Boarder Collies when he showed up. We never considered owning a small dog. They have since passed on. Bug has converted us to small dog people.
  • #95 by Michael_NW on 23 Nov 2017
  • This is Zolo who was suddenly taken from us by a malignant cancer. It happened so fast that the wife and I were caught completely unprepared and have spent the last week coping and grieving. We realized just how interwoven his life was with ours; from the mundane to the spectacular, there wasn't a facet of our lives of which he wasn't a part. We miss him greatly and yet find happiness (with tears) in remembering his gentle, loving nature. The world is just a little bit less loving and selfless with his passing.
     [ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #96 by Bentley on 23 Nov 2017
  • What a Beautiful Boy he was!
  • #97 by Canadian John on 23 Nov 2017
  •  THE RAINBOW BRIDGE.

We have lost many precious pets over the years. It has always been a heartbreaking time..The fond memories carry on..

The last dog we had to put down due to cancer was gut wrenching..Our vet sent us a letter of condolence. Attached to it was a sheet describing the "Rainbow Bridge". It  went on to say you would rencounter your your pet at the end of the Rainbow Bridge,a green meadow this side of Heaven....

I tear-up writing this even though it has been several years since.

Michael_NW;Such a lovely looking dog..
  • #98 by pmillen on 23 Nov 2017

• So sad for your family, but so much better for Zolo.  You gave him a great life as a beloved pal, and he gave you a lifetime of unconditional adoration.  Now is when this tragedy teaches us a lesson in grieving with grace—difficult to do, but remember that you haven't taken anything from him, you've given something to him: a release from a kind of life he couldn't enjoy.  Condolences to you all.
  • #99 by Michael_NW on 23 Nov 2017
  • Thank you, everyone. I know you all understand how precious life is, and my wife and I know that our grieving is for us - he is much better off, now! And we are the better for having been touched by his life. Surely, he was a gift given to us, and we are so grateful.
  • #100 by Free Mr. Tony on 26 Nov 2017
  • Silas got groomed recently, and looks fairly presentable (for him) in this portrait I was able to take this morning.

• #101 by pmillen on 26 Nov 2017
  • Silas has amazing eyes.  They look like opals.
  • #102 by Shaneskee on 26 Nov 2017
  • This is Chip. 80lb 9mo old Black Labrador.
  • #103 by pmillen on 26 Nov 2017
  • Here's what I don't like about Labs--

Their tails.  They wag it and sweep everything right off of the coffee table.   :)
  • #104 by Shaneskee on 26 Nov 2017
  • Here's what I don't like about Labs--

Their tails.  They wag it and sweep everything right off of the coffee table.   :)

Absolutely! He's knocked my beer over more than once. My 2 yr old is getting tail smacked daily.

They're great dogs with kids. My 5 and 2 yr old absolutely love him.
  • #105 by Michael_NW on 26 Nov 2017
  • This is Chip. 80lb 9mo old Black Labrador.
    What a sweetie! Looks like he is waiting for a hug and some attention!
Pages:
Actions