Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Kristin Meredith on 24 Aug 2017
  • Larry Hill loved his pets and loved seeing pictures of other folk's pets.  So, in loving memory of Larry, I would like to start this thread.

I think some of you remember one of my first service puppies, Dexter.  He went to the Indianapolis comp with us.  He is now a full fledged service dog, assisting a gentleman in Pa. who has at least one seizure a day.  Dexter and his owner are also doing important training work by working with EMS teams to teach them how to interact on a call when the person in distress has a service dog.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #2 by LowSlowFoShow on 24 Aug 2017
  • This is my 10-year-old Labradoodle Lexi (she was only 1 in this photo taken in Sun River Oregon).
  • #3 by LowSlowFoShow on 24 Aug 2017
  • OK - the issue is "fixed" but ideally we would be able to post photos in line and not have them show up @ the bottom.  I will continue to look into this.
  • #4 by pmillen on 24 Aug 2017

• My son with his Weimaraner, Oliver, in the lead.  My Maddie trailing.  The wind was blowing off of the lake, here, so they didn't have to buck the heavier cover.

Maddie on the deck scanning the yard for interlopers.  I checked that right eye and it was fine.  I don't know why it's squinted like it is.
  • #5 by Kristin Meredith on 24 Aug 2017
  • Maddie is beautiful!!  Maybe she was winking at a cute dog passing by ;D
  • #6 by Bentley on 24 Aug 2017
  • I did not notice that, I guess I have only tried to attach 1 in any thread so far...Yeah, I have to agree...Now go do that voodoo, that you do so, well!

OK - the issue is "fixed" but ideally we would be able to post photos in line and not have them show up @ the bottom.  I will continue to look into this.
  • #7 by Bar-B-Lew on 24 Aug 2017
  • This is our 7 year old Maltese, Nala.

• #8 by pmillen on 24 Aug 2017
  • Snuggling.
  • #9 by Phrett on 25 Aug 2017
  • 2 goldens
  • #10 by pmillen on 25 Aug 2017
  • The photograph downloads if I click on those links.
  • #11 by Bentley on 25 Aug 2017
  • #12 by LowSlowFoShow on 29 Aug 2017
  • I am trying to learn to attach a picture.  Here is an old one of Tucker.  pmillen will appreciate that I was training him to hunt stuffed birds.

Does not look like you followed these steps?

https://pelletfan.com/index.php?topic=160.0
  • #13 by Kristin Meredith on 29 Aug 2017
  • I am trying to learn to attach a picture, version 2 per coaching. (Deleted the first try which was wrong)  Here is an old one of Tucker.  pmillen will appreciate that I was training him to hunt stuffed birds.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #14 by Bentley on 29 Aug 2017
  • Funny for me...Big one makes me think of Bush's beans, little one Subaru...Man that little one is cute, and I know he knows he is being photographed!

• #15 by LowSlowFoShow on 29 Aug 2017
  • I am trying to learn to attach a picture, version 2 per coaching. (Deleted the first try which was wrong)  Here is an old one of Tucker.  pmillen will appreciate that I was training him to hunt stuffed birds.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

NICE WORK!
Pages:
Actions