Pages:
Actions
  • #121 by yorkdude on 22 Jan 2018
  • Rusty doesn't like it but I think it's very cool. It is unbelievably stable and the camera is amazing also.
  • #122 by hughver on 20 Feb 2018
  • Our newest acquisition, Tina, 9 weeks old Havanese. (Picture is earlier than 9 weeks)
  • #123 by Kristin Meredith on 20 Feb 2018
  • Oh my goodness, how cute is Tina?!!!!
  • #124 by Bentley on 20 Feb 2018
  • That is one cute animal!
  • #125 by hughver on 20 Feb 2018
  • Tina's Mother
  • #126 by yorkdude on 20 Feb 2018
  • Why that little rascal is awfully cute, boy I’m betting you are going to have a hard time not spoiling it. Nicely done.
  • #127 by Michael_NW on 21 Feb 2018
  • Love the mustache! What a sweetie.
  • #128 by riverrat49 on 27 Mar 2018
  • Etta Mae and Pero They didn’t start out as friends, In fact they fought like.....
     [ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #129 by Pat G on 28 Mar 2018
  •  [ Invalid Attachment ]
    2 AKC MH’ers. Hunting along the Skagit river. One of the funist hunts I’ve had
  • #130 by pmillen on 28 Mar 2018
  • Two Master Hunters in your household!  Good for you and good for them!

For readers who aren't familiar with the American Kennel Club (the world's most prestigious general breed canine organization).  This designation means that the handler/dog have spent many hours focusing the dog's instincts and perfecting its performance.  They (I mean both the handler and the dog) must qualify at 6 licensed tests.  Not an easy task.

Two...wow!  You (and the dogs, if that's possible) can be justifiably proud.
  • #131 by Bentley on 28 Mar 2018
  • I appreciate being educated about it!  The only thing you would see in a picture if the dogs I owned over the years had birds like that around them would be a bunch of feather around theirs mouths...
  • #132 by Pat G on 29 Mar 2018
  • Thanks Paul...and yes the dogs are pretty proud of their good work. I’ve got a 10month old pup I’m doing the basic handling drills with now. If you’ve got a SH title you only have to pass 5 master series to get your MH title but, I don’t care what kind of dog you have, you love them to death and a good dog is a good dog!  Happy Easter everybody
  • #133 by Carnivorous on 30 Mar 2018
  • A man's gotta have a trusted smoking companion!  This is Godzilla, my 8yr old 175lb Chihuahua, he will wait out a 14 hr smoke for a single taste of brisket  :bbq:
  • #134 by pmillen on 30 Mar 2018
  • That Chihuahua exceeds the AKC breed weight standard.   :)
  • #135 by Goosehunter51 on 30 Mar 2018
  • Thanks Paul...and yes the dogs are pretty proud of their good work. I’ve got a 10month old pup I’m doing the basic handling drills with now. If you’ve got a SH title you only have to pass 5 master series to get your MH title but, I don’t care what kind of dog you have, you love them to death and a good dog is a good dog!  Happy Easter everybody

Good job, I love the hunt test game.  I have only ran in Juniors but really had a ball doing it.  Always ran out of time and money.  Congrats on having the two MH, that is an amazing accomplishment.
Pages:
Actions