Accessories & Essentials > Thermometers, Probes, Remote Temp Monitoring Systems etc.

Any experience with Inkbird or Thermopro thermometers

(1/3) > >>

BC Buck:
Have a Thermo Pop thermometer that reads in about 4 to 5 seconds and love it. Saw a Thermopro TP19 for $25. Claim 2 to 3 second read, and water proof. Inkbird is even cheaper and comes with recharging cable with 2 to 3 second read. Saw these while looking at classic Thermapen. Everyone tells me there the Cadillac but cost $80.

BigDave83:
I have a couple of thermapens, and bought 2 thermopro TP18 no where near as fast I gave them to people that needed a thermometer but won't use it enough to know they aren't as good and the thermoworks product. Temp wise they were within a degree of each other when I compared them. No experience with the TP19 or the inkbird.

Bar-B-Lew:
Thermapen is on sale for $59 today.

BC Buck:

--- Quote from: Bar-B-Lew on November 30, 2019, 10:06:14 AM ---Thermapen is on sale for $59 today.

--- End quote ---
Thanks, went with the MK4 on sale for $75.

tewharaunz:
I have been using the Inkbird 2-probe Bluetooth for about 2 years and recently both probes have started under-reporting temps, but one is worse than the other.

There is no way to calibrate (or troubleshoot) and 2x replacement probes aren’t much cheaper than a new unit.

An inaccurate thermometer is worse than no thermometer so I’m leaning towards a Thermopro.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View