Accessories & Essentials > Thermometers, Probes, Remote Temp Monitoring Systems etc.

Any experience with Inkbird or Thermopro thermometers

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bar-B-Lew:
I think the Thermoworks sale is still going on.

Th3Batman86:
I bought a thermopro after seeing so many ads on reddit and good reviews on Amazon. I sent it back after one use. Was not accurate at all. I have been seeing the same type of marketing for Inkbird so not sure I trust it.

I went with the Maverick XR 50 from Adrenaline bbq. I have been very happy with it. They also had a few that were having a problem and sent new ones to everyone who owned one. I thought that was pretty stand up. So now I have two of them.

Bar-B-Lew:

--- Quote from: Wyome on December 08, 2019, 01:31:58 AM ---I've had my Thermoworks smoke for a few years and still love it.

Accurate,  great battery life and pretty decent range on the wireless display.   Doesn't display on an app on my phone,  but they do sell a part that will do that.

I'd buy it again...

--- End quote ---

The wifi for the Smoke was on sale yesterday for about 40% off.

Last day of sales is today.

RWhyman:
I'm a big ThermoPro fan. I have many different ones and a timer. All of them have preformed great. Customer service has been great when I've had a probe stop working.

dclord:
I have an Inkbird with two probes and the accuracy is pretty poor. The two probes don't even read the same while sitting on the counter. Even the inconsistency is inconsistent. I think a good part of the problem is the contacts where the probes plug in.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version
Mobile View