Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Kristin Meredith on 16 Sep 2017
  • Registering is a two step process. You sign up and need to be approved.  But we have a conditional approval process where you need to confirm your e-mail.  Bentley is approving people conditionally within 24 hours.  Yet, we constantly have a group of folks who are sitting on the "waiting to confirm their e-mail list."  I think there are 10 right now and some have been on the list for several days, a couple since Sept 9.  So, if you are wondering if you have been approved, maybe check your e-mail and see if you need to send a confirmation e-mail to complete your registration.
  • #2 by Bobitis on 16 Sep 2017
  • Kristen, if I might add...

When I registered, I never got an e-mail from the site. I fully expected one (even being a member of PH's). After a couple days I just came here and logged in. Boom. No problem. Now maybe that's just me, but it seemed rather odd that I didn't get the e-mail to verify. I would think that it would be standard protocol regardless of prior affinities.

• #3 by Jcorwin818 on 16 Sep 2017
  • Kristen, if I might add...

When I registered, I never got an e-mail from the site. I fully expected one (even being a member of PH's). After a couple days I just came here and logged in. Boom. No problem. Now maybe that's just me, but it seemed rather odd that I didn't get the e-mail to verify. I would think that it would be standard protocol regardless of prior affinities.

I thought emails were banned from entering the Black Hole! LOL :)
  • #4 by Kristin Meredith on 16 Sep 2017
  • If we recognized a name we approved, but always hit the "approve and send e-mail" so I don't know why no e-mail was sent.  But good point, maybe folks just need to try and log in.
  • #5 by Bentley on 16 Sep 2017
  • I think you were here like day 2, maybe 3...We did not start email confirmation till about day 10 or 14...

Kristen, if I might add...

When I registered, I never got an e-mail from the site. I fully expected one (even being a member of PH's).
  • #6 by Quadman750 on 16 Sep 2017
  • Maybe some emails are going into their junk email.
Pages:
Actions