Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Bentley on 15 Dec 2019
  • Alright!  Including me, we are up to two!

Love seeing...Bent's videos.
  • #17 by pmillen on 15 Dec 2019
  • Love seeing the product demos and Bent's videos.

Is that Bentley in those videos?  I thought it was Charles Kuralt.
  • #18 by Bobitis on 15 Dec 2019
  • I never did paypal, and my son has been ripped off twice.  ???

Not gonna go there.
  • #19 by BigDave83 on 16 Dec 2019
  • I never did paypal, and my son has been ripped off twice.  ???

Not gonna go there.

How did Paypal rip him off?

I have used it for many things and used to use it a lot when I did some ebay stuff. Never had an isues with paypal, now the people on the other end of the transaction is a different story.
  • #20 by jgrayson on 16 Dec 2019
  • So you all want me to take your money and renew till August 2023?

Keep this round of donations to renew through August 2023.  I would be happy to donate again for product testing when or if we get to that.

• #21 by Frank_Balonis on 16 Dec 2019
  • This is my first post but I gained so much info from this site.  Had to contribute.  Been happy with my Camp Chef for 6 months now.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• #22 by WiPelletHead on 16 Dec 2019
  • This is my first post but I gained so much info from this site.  Had to contribute.  Been happy with my Camp Chef for 6 months now.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard.

Looks like you will fit right in here.
  • #23 by dk117 on 18 Dec 2019
  • not sure how I missed this 8 day old thread.  Honestly sometimes I visually skip the bold and pinned threads.   oops.

Did my small part.  I'd like to ensure the site is up and running in 2023.   Product testing is valuable, but a separate conversation.

DK
  • #24 by Bentley on 18 Dec 2019
  • As soon as my AMX replacement cards gets here will pay.  It appears it will be paid through 08/19/2022.  They prorate it and give me the 3 year rate based on the renewal in 08/2019, trying to pay for 3 years from this point was gonna be more headache then I chose to deal with at this time.  So sorry about the 2023, but we will be good for the next 32 months! 

We will then discuss what you all want to do with Your excess contributions...Start  thinking!
  • #25 by cookingjnj on 18 Dec 2019
  • I am figuring our excess funds in Bents hands is as good as the gold stored at Fort Knox!  It ain't goin' no where we don't want it to go!
  • #26 by dogbreath on 19 Dec 2019
  • I didn't read the note about a name in the notes. Here's a quick note about that.   Dan
  • #27 by Bentley on 21 Dec 2019
  • From HostGator..."Just to be sure, you will be paying $358.20 and the package will be renew until 08/18/2023."

All paid up.  As of this writing there is appx $300 remaining, please let me have some suggestions as what you want done with it, as plane ticket to South of France cost more then that!
  • #28 by Bar-B-Lew on 21 Dec 2019
  • If you are going to South of France LMK as I want to go see some of the places where van Gogh made his paintings so I could meet you there.
  • #29 by Bentley on 14 Jan 2020
  • Would love some suggestions with what to do with the excess funds?
  • #30 by hughver on 15 Jan 2020
  • I would suggest that you just sit on them, I believe that most of us who donated, did so to provide funding for the site expenses. Use the residual to fund the next payment for the site, and if (god forbid) for some reason the site goes down before then, donate them to your favorite charity.  :2cents:
Pages:
Actions