Get Started Here > Important Things to Remember

Donate To PelletFan.

<< < (2/10) > >>

Bentley:
Depending on what folks want tested, might be able to do both!  A reason why I wanted peoples handles. A reason for that one poll.  I guess I will pay HostGator and see where we lie. 

--- Quote from: Bar-B-Lew on December 12, 2019, 10:54:56 PM ---Maybe some other smaller ticket items could be bought and tested.

I also have no problem funding thru 2023 like you suggested, but I think we could get more out of those funds doing other things with it.  Maybe the people who donated go in a raffle for the items you tested each time.

--- End quote ---

yorkdude:

--- Quote from: Bar-B-Lew on December 12, 2019, 10:54:56 PM ---I am open to using the funds to renew for one year, and use the funds to buy things to test.  I get you can't buy a new $1000+ grill to test.  Maybe some other smaller ticket items could be bought and tested.  Then pick a month next year to have another donation drive.

I also have no problem funding thru 2023 like you suggested, but I think we could get more out of those funds doing other things with it.  Unfortunately, I just can't come up with good ideas right now.Maybe the people who donated go in a raffle for the items you tested each time.  May drive more people to donate.

At the end of the day, it is now your money and your site.  You get to decide what to do, but I appreciate you asking for input from the members.

--- End quote ---
I agree with this 100%.

cookingjnj:
I was agreeing with paying out for the site until 2023.  However, B-B-Lew does have a good idea about using some of the funds for product testing.  There has been mention about testing smaller items such as slicers etc. that I know I would like to see periodically, and I am sure others as well.  Either way we go, the donations we made went to a great cause, and we all know you (Bent/Kristin) will always do the right thing for our site and our donations.  Thanks again for being the great caretakers you are!

MP09:
2023 sounds good and then we can donate again. testing new products is always a great idea and raffles are always fun! let the good times roll...

W6YJ:

--- Quote from: Bentley on December 12, 2019, 09:20:55 PM ---

So you all want me to take your money and renew till August 2023?

--- End quote ---

Most definitely my vote also....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version
Mobile View