Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Kristin Meredith on 31 Dec 2020
  •  [ Invalid Attachment ]

Happy New Year to you all and thanks to all PelletFans for a wonderful 2019.  December was our highest "thread post" count of the year and also a time when many of you donated, guaranteeing another 3 years for the site.  So many great cooks shared, wonderful events we all got to vicariously participate in, great recipes, fabulous photos and cooks, and wonderful advice shared in an unstinting and ever generous manner.  The civility and high level of discourse is priceless and I can't thank all of you enough for your participation. 

Wishing all of you and your families health and happiness in 2020!!!

Kristin
  • #2 by urnmor on 31 Dec 2020
  • the same to You and Bentley
  • #3 by Mikro on 31 Dec 2020
  • Happy New Year to you and Bentley as well.

I personally am looking forward to a New Year. Hopefully better health and to give back to everyone.

May every ones year be a blessed one in health, and happiness :)

MK
  • #4 by yorkdude on 31 Dec 2020
  • [ Invalid Attachment ]

Happy New Year to you all and thanks to all PelletFans for a wonderful 2019.  December was our highest "thread post" count of the year and also a time when many of you donated, guaranteeing another 3 years for the site.  So many great cooks shared, wonderful events we all got to vicariously participate in, great recipes, fabulous photos and cooks, and wonderful advice shared in an unstinting and ever generous manner.  The civility and high level of discourse is priceless and I can't thank all of you enough for your participation. 

Wishing all of you and your families health and happiness in 2020!!!

Kristin
    All Thanks to the two of you. Cheers!
  • #5 by Brushpopper on 31 Dec 2020
  • Happy New Year, y'all!! :beer:
  • #6 by cookingjnj on 31 Dec 2020
  • Happy New Year Youz Guys!  May the new year bring everyone health and happiness. 
  • #7 by W6YJ on 31 Dec 2020
  • Kristin,

Happy New Year to you and Bentley.

And I can't say thanks enough to cover all you two provide through this site.

I'm amazed every day when visiting the site and all the knowledge here.

• #8 by Bentley on 31 Dec 2020
  • Happy New Year everyone!  I tried, but I am heading to bed!
  • #9 by silverbullet on 31 Dec 2020
  • Happy New year Kristen & Bentley!
  • #10 by Canadian John on 01 Jan 2020
  • Kristin,

Happy New Year to you and Bentley.

And I can't say thanks enough to cover all you two provide through this site.

I'm amazed every day when visiting the site and all the knowledge here.
    +1.   Without you two there would be no PelletFan. Have a great 2020 everyone!
  • #11 by ZCZ on 01 Jan 2020
  • So glad you and Bentley took the plunge to launch this site!  Thanks again!
    Lots and lots of good folks here.
    Alan
Pages:
Actions