Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Noodle62 on 06 Jan 2020
  • Hi all, rescued a Traeger Junior from the rubbish pile, new controller, lick of paint and looks to run like new! Just starting on my pellet journey so expect to make good use of the site.

My first search will be to find a Traeger emblem that seems to been removed from my Junior.

Cheers
  • #2 by Canadian John on 06 Jan 2020

•  Welcome from Ontario Canada.. Good find with the Traeger. Perhaps someone here might be able to help you find an emblem for it..On a side note; I hope your wildfires die out.
  • #3 by Brushpopper on 06 Jan 2020
  • Howdy from Texas.  I sure hope y'all can get those fires put out.  I suggest Ebay for your emblem.
  • #4 by pmillen on 06 Jan 2020
  • Welcome from Nebraska, right in the US's center.

I'm not very smart about Australia's cuisine (I'm not very smart at all) but I'm hopeful that you'll post recipes and photographs of meals that are somewhat unique to your continent.

This should be fun for us.
  • #5 by triplebq on 06 Jan 2020
  • Welcome from NC
  • #6 by jdmessner on 26 Jan 2020
  • Welcome from Nebraska, right in the US's center.

I'm not very smart about Australia's cuisine (I'm not very smart at all) but I'm hopeful that you'll post recipes and photographs of meals that are somewhat unique to your continent.

This should be fun for us.

Welcome from Michigan! I echo pmillen's post. I would love to see pictures of your local fare. Also hope the fires are under control in your neck of the woods.
Pages:
Actions