Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by ml504 on 16 Sep 2017
  • Purchased the grill about a month ago and am just finishing the built in area for it.  Thought I would share a few pictures of the build, look forward to get input from others here as I learn to use this new grill/smoker.
    Thanks,
    Matt
  • #2 by Queball on 16 Sep 2017
  • GOOD FOR YOU! ..... Nice looking setup. Should be some great eats comin out of there.
    • Queball
  • #3 by TravlinMan on 16 Sep 2017
  • Very nice setup. :clap:

Memphis Grills are among the finest out there..  IMHO..

:bbq:
  • #4 by Quadman750 on 16 Sep 2017
  • Welcome to the forum. Beautiful outdoor kitchen & you are going to love the Memphis Pro.
  • #5 by Kristin Meredith on 16 Sep 2017
  • Welcome.  You have a lovely set up.  We have had a Memphis Pro for years and love it.  I know you will also. Look forward to seeing some of you cooks.
  • #6 by riverrat49 on 17 Sep 2017
  • Welcome to the Forum from Spokane, WA
  • #7 by ml504 on 17 Sep 2017
  • Thank you!
  • #8 by ZCZ on 17 Sep 2017
  • Totally Awesome & welcome to the site!!!  You did it up right. Looking forward to pix of that baby in action.

Z
  • #9 by Canadian John on 25 Sep 2017
  • Welcome! It's a good match for the B. G. Egg.

I have a Memphis and some Eggs as well. They are all super cookers, unique in their own ways.
  • #10 by GrillinGlen on 25 Sep 2017
  • Welcome from Idaho, I've been cooking on a Memphis Pro since 2010, would buy another in a heart beat.  I was so impressed that I took a job selling them for my local dealer for a short time, unfortunately the owner got cancer and sold out and I had to get a real job,  bummer.
Pages:
Actions