Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cookingpellets.com Bulk Order  (Read 2971 times)

slaga

• Digging the Pellet Smoke.
Re: Cookingpellets.com Bulk Order
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2020, 01:18:47 PM »

I've done 3 bulk buys with cookinpellets.com but have not ordered in the last 5 years. I've always had a handful of people go in on the pallet. When I ordered, the shipping costs did not change much whether you ordered 600 lbs or 2,400 lbs because it was shipped freight, on the same pallet. I had them delivered to my work where we have a loading dock and a forklift to pull it out of the trailer. It was pretty cost effective back then. I moved and no longer have access the the loading dock / fork lift though. I was always happy with Chris at Cookinpellets.com and my bulk orders.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 01:30:08 PM by slaga »
HTTR 2018 Pitboss Copperhead 5 2011 Yoder YS640 w/ Savannah Stoker Controller V4 2010 BBQ07E w/ Savannah Stoker V1 - SOLD

Clonesmoker

• Digging the Pellet Smoke.
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2020, 09:56:27 AM »

Local Hy-Vee has 20lb bags of Lumberjack pellets for $6.99 a bag. Wow!!

02ebz06

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • Rio Rancho, NM
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2020, 10:58:51 AM »

Local Hy-Vee has 20lb bags of Lumberjack pellets for $6.99 a bag. Wow!!

WOW indeed, Snatch therm up.

They are boxed individually, no pallet.  I'm assuming a normal UPS truck brought them as I wasn't home at the time of delivery. Amazon has shipping worked in on all of their stuff, nothing ships for free.
Shipping is definitely worked into price.
I haven't bought recently, but last ton order of Lumberjack I bought, worked out to $16 per 40 lb bag.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 11:01:04 AM by 02ebz06 »
Bruce here - These are my cooking toys:
Lone Star Grillz 20x42 Pellet Grill (on order),   CampChef XXL Vertical Pellet Smoker,   Grilla Grills Primate (on order),   Pizza Party Emozione pizza oven

cookingjnj

• Thinkin about Renouncing Charcoal.
  • Branchburg, New Jersey
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2020, 03:29:23 PM »

I use cookingpellets.com all the time now.  I am also lucky as there is a guy here in NJ about an hour from me who sells cookingpellets.com and lumberjack.  My last purchase a few months ago I think I paid $23 for a 40# bag.  It is on the way to my mom's house so it is easy to order from him and pick up on the way.  No special trip needed.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up