Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by triplebq on 24 Jan 2020
  • OK my pellet stash is about to run dry. .
    I have even added additional bags from different clearance sales. I'm thinking of trying Cookingpellets.com bulk order process. Has anyone given it a try? Cookingpelelts.com offer 15 Mix bags delivered for $390.00 ($26/bag).
  • #2 by yorkdude on 24 Jan 2020
  • Wow what a stash. I have never bulk bought them but they are all I use now. Not sure what I pay to be honest but get them from the big “to your door store”.
  • #3 by Bentley on 24 Jan 2020
  • Never done a bulk buy with cookinpellets.  You ever cut the Blues Hog with the A-1 to cut the sweet?
  • #4 by triplebq on 24 Jan 2020
  • Never done a bulk buy with cookinpellets.  You ever cut the Blues Hog with the A-1 to cut the sweet?

LOL I have not but hey you never know if you like it until you try it.
  • #5 by Bar-B-Lew on 24 Jan 2020
  • Give Chris a PM or email and maybe you may get a better deal.  I think it is certainly a possibility.
  • #6 by pmillen on 24 Jan 2020
  • You ever cut the Blues Hog with the A-1 to cut the sweet?

I mix the two Blues Hog varieties 50/50.
  • #7 by triplebq on 24 Jan 2020
  • You ever cut the Blues Hog with the A-1 to cut the sweet?

I mix the two Blues Hog varieties 50/50.

Now I have done that also.
  • #8 by BigDave83 on 25 Jan 2020
  • You must cook a lot, that would be a couple years worth for me.
  • #9 by MP09 on 25 Jan 2020
  • I've done several bulk buys from cookingpellets and i'm completely satisfied. I now have a couple fellow pellet users who want to go into the next bulk buy. I'm going to see about additional discounts on larger orders...
  • #10 by triplebq on 25 Jan 2020
  • You must cook a lot, that would be a couple years worth for me.

Yes the smoker seems to be going all the time.
  • #11 by Bar-B-Lew on 25 Jan 2020
  • I think once I retire, I will be cooking more.  I just can't get myself to want to cook something after working 10 hours during the week.  Even though I work from home, my schedule seems to change from hour to hour on whether I have a meeting or get an impromptu call from someone.
  • #12 by Bentley on 25 Jan 2020
  • Yeah, that is tuff, I had a couple of 12 hours weeks and they almost killed me!  I hope this is a typo, if it is not my apologies now, and you would not have wanted my hours in a couple of jobs!

I just can't get myself to want to cook something after working 10 hours during the week.
  • #13 by sbryant24 on 08 Mar 2020
  • Just did one myself,  got them in 2-3 days

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #14 by jgrayson on 09 Mar 2020
  • Wow!  I've never done a bulk order, and I'm surprised they come boxed individually.  Was this delivered by a standard delivery service, or was it a freight delivery on a pallet?  At $26/bag, it's quite a savings over the price from Amazon.
  • #15 by sbryant24 on 09 Mar 2020
  • They are boxed individually, no pallet.  I'm assuming a normal UPS truck brought them as I wasn't home at the time of delivery. Amazon has shipping worked in on all of their stuff, nothing ships for free.
Pages:
Actions