Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Quadman750 on 17 Sep 2017
  • Does anyone know anything about this portable grill yet, haven't heard anything in a long time.
  • #2 by Bar-B-Lew on 17 Sep 2017
  • I was hoping this was a post about that being available and information on it.
  • #3 by Jimsbarbecue on 19 Sep 2017
  • Still a ways away I hear
  • #4 by Quadman750 on 19 Sep 2017
  •  :(
  • #5 by Jimsbarbecue on 19 Sep 2017
  • Just so you know the Mini MAK is more then just a small portable grill. Originally it was to be completely self contained power included and have a lot of other features. The folks at MAK only release products when they are happy with them and not based on a timeline. When available I want one.
  • #6 by Quadman750 on 20 Sep 2017
  • Can't wait to see one, self contained power would be cool.
  • #7 by Quadman750 on 13 Nov 2017
  • We ARE working on the MiniMAK. Like Jimsbarbecue said, we wont release a new product until we are happy with it. It WILL be worth the wait. As of this date, we do not have an estimated retail cost or timeline as to when this model will become available. What we CAN say is that "Awesomness Under Development!"

Thanks for the reply & welcome to the forum
  • #8 by jacksdad on 13 Nov 2017
  • Let me offer that while I love my gmg Davy Crockett it is awkward to carry at 60lbs.  Anything you can do towards that end would be wise. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • #9 by Bentley on 13 Nov 2017
  • And you are?

We ARE working on the MiniMAK. Like Jimsbarbecue said, we wont release a new product until we are happy with it. It WILL be worth the wait. As of this date, we do not have an estimated retail cost or timeline as to when this model will become available. What we CAN say is that "Awesomness Under Development!"
  • #10 by Finn on 28 Oct 2023
  • Just happened to see that mini MAK is now available @ https://makgrills.com/product/mini-mak/

Looks nice, but it’s $$$$
  • #11 by GREG-B on 28 Oct 2023
  • Not really sure that a 110# grill would be considered a "mini"???  And be portable enough to take camping unless you're young and vigorous.........which I am neither.  And like Finn said $$$$
Pages:
Actions