• Flying Saucer Draught Emporium - Memphis, TN - soft pretzels
     [ Invalid Attachment ]

Huey's - Memphis, TN - Philly Cheesesteak

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #47 by Bar-B-Lew on 24 Apr 2021
  • Flying Saucer Draught Emporium - Memphis, TN - Doc Holiday burger

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #48 by Bar-B-Lew on 25 Apr 2021
  • Hattie B's Hot Chicken - Memphis, TN - D*** Hot Small White chicken breast and wing, fries, pimento mac and cheese

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #49 by Bar-B-Lew on 25 Apr 2021
  • I went to the Stax Museum today too.  It was incredible.

I've taken over 1700 pictures already and didn't even get to Nashville yet.
  • #50 by Bentley on 25 Apr 2021
  • What is with the color of the chicken? The dredge just turns that color when it fries?
  • #51 by Bar-B-Lew on 25 Apr 2021
  • What is with the color of the chicken? The dredge just turns that color when it fries?

The darker color I think is due to it being spicier than most of the others.  I saw a lot of other plates that were lighter in color.
  • #52 by Bar-B-Lew on 26 Apr 2021
  • Rock Bottom Brewery - Nashville, TN - Club sandwich

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville - Nashville, TN - Cuban sandwich

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #53 by 02ebz06 on 27 Apr 2021
  • Had my first Cuban sandwich at Jimmy Buffet's Cheeseburger In Paradise restaurant in Bear, DE.
    Was hooked on them after that.

The Margaritaville name was already in use in DE.
  • #54 by urnmor on 27 Apr 2021
  • I have been enjoying all of the pictures of the food you have been eating, however, I do have one question.  Will you be contacting Roto-rooter to clean out your arteries when you return hoe.  I am asking for a friend ;) :cool: :bbq:
  • #55 by 02ebz06 on 27 Apr 2021
  • I have been enjoying all of the pictures of the food you have been eating, however, I do have one question.  Will you be contacting Roto-rooter to clean out your arteries when you return hoe.  I am asking for a friend ;) :cool: :bbq:

I was thinking more along the lines of needing an extreme diet to lose the 15 pounds I would gain.
  • #56 by Bentley on 27 Apr 2021
  • Was the Club a triple decker?  If not, I can't abide by it being called a Club.   :pig:  And as silly as it sounds, to much meat so close together.  I can't find the words to express what I am trying to say.  Does it have bacon?  The fries look very crisp!
  • #57 by Bar-B-Lew on 27 Apr 2021
  • Sandwich did have bacon.  I got double ham and no turkey.  There was only two slices of bread.
  • #58 by Bar-B-Lew on 27 Apr 2021

I was thinking more along the lines of needing an extreme diet to lose the 15 pounds I would gain.

I've been taking my meds and walking more than normal.  I don't think I have gained much if any weight as my shorts still fit the same.  And, I have not been snacking much in the last 3 weeks like I would if I was at home.
  • #59 by Bar-B-Lew on 27 Apr 2021
  • Hattie B's Hot Chicken - Nashville, TN - D*** Hot Chicken Sandwich and Pimento Mac and Cheese

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #60 by Bentley on 27 Apr 2021
  • Was the mac n cheese as creamy as the picture looks? 
Pages:
Actions