Pit Talk -- Comments and Questions Regarding These Pellet Pits > FEC/Cookshack

What is a good used price for a PG500?

<< < (2/6) > >>

triplebq:

--- Quote from: martinzusmc on April 09, 2020, 09:10:50 AM --- Appreciate the guidance around the 50% value & exactly what I was looking for from my first post.

--- End quote ---

The person selling the unit has it listed at about 45% off list price. I'm sure you can negotiate another $90 bucks off to get it to 50% off. My advice is pay whatever you feel comfortable paying. 

martinzusmc:
Thanks @triplebq  I’ll be sure to get the S/N. Appreciate your insight and what you sold your for as it gives me a good baseline to start negotiating from.  Glad to hear you never had a problem with your & miss it.. I had an older Traeger BQ100 6 years back & and was never really impressed. Switched to a vision Ceramic grill 4 year back... It’s been good, but want to switch back to a pellet.. was looking at REC TEC, but I kept hearing about pg500 and have heard no complaints other than the size. I don’t cook a huge amount...so I think it will work great.  Added pics of the one I am looking at. It’s about 45 min from where I live so want to make I got everything I need before I check it out in person and hand over some $.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bentley:
Buy it!

Osborn Cox:
I will tell you that I have been looking for a used one for years, ever since I found my PG1000 used on Craigslist, so around 5 years.    I have never seen one come up for sale in my area, so if it’s what you want, try to talk him a down a little if you can and buy it.    I keep looking and hopefully will find one someday.

triplebq:

--- Quote from: Osborn Cox on April 09, 2020, 02:20:20 PM ---I will tell you that I have been looking for a used one for years, ever since I found my PG1000 used on Craigslist, so around 5 years.    I have never seen one come up for sale in my area, so if it’s what you want, try to talk him a down a little if you can and buy it.    I keep looking and hopefully will find one someday.

--- End quote ---

+1. They don't come one the used market often.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version
Mobile View