Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by RWhyman on 21 May 2020
  • Here is the latest addition to the new 340. Got it from Smoke Daddy, Inc

• #17 by Canadian John on 22 May 2020

•  Looks LARGE.. What is the dimension - front to back?   Is it all hang-on, or are there screws and or clamps? 
  • #18 by RWhyman on 23 May 2020
  • No screws. It just hangs on the front lip of the smoker. it seems quite secure. I had to do a bit of work to open up the "slot" that hooks it onto the smoker as the RecTec is made with thicker gauge metal. Once I did that, it fits on nicely and it very stable. I was concerned that it might be easy knock off if bumped into but I don't think that will be an issue.

It's 22" wide and sticks out 12" from front to back. They also sell one that is 34" wide.

Google Smoke Daddy, Inc and look under accessories.
  • #19 by reubenray on 23 May 2020
  • Is shipping and handling included in the prices of their smokers?
  • #20 by RWhyman on 23 May 2020
  • No shipping charge with slow delivery. It looks 3 or 4 days to get here. I'm pretty sure it will clip on to your Traeger Junior as the 340 is just about the same size.
  • #21 by Canadian John on 24 May 2020
  • No screws. It just hangs on the front lip of the smoker. it seems quite secure. I had to do a bit of work to open up the "slot" that hooks it onto the smoker as the RecTec is made with thicker gauge metal. Once I did that, it fits on nicely and it very stable. I was concerned that it might be easy knock off if bumped into but I don't think that will be an issue.

It's 22" wide and sticks out 12" from front to back. They also sell one that is 34" wide.

Google Smoke Daddy, Inc and look under accessories.
    I just had to ask. The 12" appears to be much more than it is. Camera illusion takes its toll again.
  • #22 by RWhyman on 25 May 2020
  • After a phone call with Smoke Daddy, I found out that they don't make them. They are just a reseller from another source. Maybe from Camp Chef? Maybe I should have researched a little more.
Pages:
Actions