Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by urnmor on 21 Apr 2020
  • Rüdesheim Coffee

Hans Karl Adam, a German television chef, invented this delicious beverage to promote Asbach Uralt brandy—a famous German brandy dating back to 1892, and one of the best you will ever drink. The coffee is named after Rüdesheim am Rhein, Germany, a storybook village known for its vineyards, and is served in many of the local restaurants there.

Ingredients
       3 sugar cubes
       3 T (44 ml) Asbach Uralt brandy, very warm
       5 oz (148 ml) coffee
    GARNISH:
       Sweetened whipped cream
       Dark chocolate shavings
    Directions
    Place sugar cubes in a coffee cup, pour brandy over the cube and light with a long match. Stir until all the sugar has melted.
    Allow to burn for 1 minute, then pour hot coffee into the cup and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
    Prep Time: 5minutes. 
Cook Time: 1 minutes.
    Makes 1 serving.

• #2 by Canadian John on 21 Apr 2020

•  Sounds like a winner. Too bad I don't drink anymore.
  • #3 by hughver on 21 Apr 2020
  • I'd like to give this a try but the only brandy (Cognac) that I have is Remy Martin VSOP, do you think that it would work?   ???

Note: the UK Mirror rates Asbach Uralt the 3rd smoothest brandy and Remy Martin VSOP the 5th smoothest
  • #4 by urnmor on 21 Apr 2020
  • I'd like to give this a try but the only brandy (Cognac) that I have is Remy Martin VSOP, do you think that it would work?   ???

Note: the UK Mirror rates Asbach Uralt the 3rd smoothest brandy and Remy Martin VSOP the 5th smoothest

I don't see why not
Pages:
Actions