Poll: Did you get a Flu Shot for the 2019/20 season.

Yes
No

Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bentley on 08 May 2020
  • For lack of a better term.  A baseline for the other poll I guess, pretty sure my terminology is wrong!
  • #2 by triplebq on 08 May 2020
  • Yes I get one every year and no I have never had the flu.

Also no medicine is 100% so getting a flu shot doesn't mean one won't get the flu. 
  • #3 by Trooper on 08 May 2020
  • I get them in the fall.
    Never used to.
    But I'm old now and probably considered "high risk"
  • #4 by pmillen on 08 May 2020
  • I get mine every year.

When getting a flu shot over the years, I've had some really bad chest colds that may have been respiratory influenza.
  • #5 by hughver on 08 May 2020
  • I get one every year and have also gotten shingles and pneumonia shots. 
  • #6 by BigDave83 on 08 May 2020
  • I can not remember the last time I had gotten a flu shot. Also can not remember ever having the flu.
  • #7 by reubenray on 08 May 2020
  • I get a Flu shot every year and I got the Pneumonia shots the last two years (it takes two).
  • #8 by Brushpopper on 08 May 2020
  • I get a flu shot every year.  It ain't a guarantee you won't get it but it helps make it a weaker case if you do.  My mother was an RN and always made us get every vaccination available.  It's work'd so far except for Measles.  I got them as a kid even though I had the vaccine.  The doctor said it couldn't be Measles since I had the vac, but Ma was right, as usual, but it wasn't a bad case.  Of course, I was also taken to the kid's house who had Chicken Pox to get that out of the way.  I've gotten the Shingles vaccine too because I saw Ma go through it and don't care to have it.
Pages:
Actions