Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by LowSlowFoShow on 19 Sep 2017
  • I was on the GMG website today and noticed a few new accessories including drip tray liners, digital thermometer, food porter, spotlight, ect:

https://greenmountaingrills.com/accessories/

I also saw they now have an infrared thermometer but it's not listed yet.  Anyone have these new accessories?  I am mostly interested in the spotlight.
  • #2 by Jcorwin818 on 19 Sep 2017
  • Traeger has had the drip pan liners and grease bucket inserts for about 6 months and they work real good. 
  • #3 by LowSlowFoShow on 19 Sep 2017
  • Traeger has had the drip pan liners and grease bucket inserts for about 6 months and they work real good.

These are made by Drip-Ez which I believe is the same company that makes the Traeger liners.
  • #4 by pz on 19 Sep 2017
  • That's good news - I did not know that liners were available. Sure would make  cleanup lots easier  :clap:
  • #5 by ICIdaho on 19 Sep 2017
  • The liners seem like a quick easy deal, but at 4 bucks per liner I think I will stick with foil if I want to line.  Savings can go toward a better cut of meat.
  • #6 by LowSlowFoShow on 19 Sep 2017
  • The liners seem like a quick easy deal, but at 4 bucks per liner I think I will stick with foil if I want to line.  Savings can go toward a better cut of meat.

Agreed, I buy 18in x 500ft heavy-duty foil for $22.
  • #7 by Bentley on 19 Sep 2017
  • Well, GMG is #2 on the Performance Test list. It will be interesting to see what they send, and what accessories if any!
Pages:
Actions