Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Bobitis on 20 Sep 2017
  • Being the pellet-a-holic I am; at 1st glance I read the topic as 'show us your sides'. Is there a 12 step program I'm not aware of?

My 13 y/o Kia isn't pic worthy. It was paid off in its 3rd year. No car payment for the last 10 years is a good thing.
    The local taxing authorities like it more than I do.  >:(
  • #17 by LowSlowFoShow on 20 Sep 2017
  • Left to right: mine, hers, shared, hers, mine, mine:

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #18 by Bobitis on 20 Sep 2017

[ Invalid Attachment ]

So, she gets a scooter and you get a mini bike? 
  • #19 by LowSlowFoShow on 20 Sep 2017

[ Invalid Attachment ]

YUP
  • #20 by Bobitis on 20 Sep 2017

[ Invalid Attachment ]

YUP

0-30 - who wins?
  • #21 by GREG-B on 20 Sep 2017
  •  [ Invalid Attachment ]  

Not sure what the mileage is?
  • #22 by sleebus.jones on 20 Sep 2017
  • Here's my rollerskate

• #23 by LowSlowFoShow on 20 Sep 2017

[ Invalid Attachment ]

YUP

0-30 - who wins?

Minibike all day long, I can do wheelies from a standstill
  • #24 by pz on 20 Sep 2017
  • Here's my rollerskate

That's quite the skate  ;)
  • #25 by pmillen on 20 Sep 2017

• Foreground:  Porsche 996 911 Turbo, AWD.
    Aftermarket items:  Engine Management System, exhaust, GT2 spoiler and more.
    440 wheel horsepower/500 ft-lbs. torque on a Mustang Wheel Dyno (commonly called the Heartbreaker because of the typically low readings).

Red Pickup:  2015 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup, Z71 4×4.
    It now has aftermarket headlight and taillight assemblies just to make it look slightly different.

Background:  2007 GMC Yukon XL bone stock for small-party hunting. 

For large party hunting my son has a Quigley Ford 4×4 Van.  We easily haul four adults and six dogs in kennels.

First generation ('74) Bronco in background.  Pretty rough.  It was going to be for me hunting alone or with one other guy and off road fooling around.  302 CI V8, bored 0.060, 3-speed stick.  Block is from a '69 Torino GT but it's cammed for low-range torque.  I kinda' lost interest in it after a while.  I still peck away at it when I’m moved to do so.

'68 parts matching Mustang, 200 CI straight 6, bored 0.060, head was milled a bit to true it up, 3-speed manual.  It’s a part-amateur restoration.  I replaced the interior upholstery, pulled the running gear and bolted it back in, but a professional rebuilt the running gear and did the body work/paint.

'73 Triumph TR6, 152 CI straight 6, bored 0.040, 4 speed manual (electric overdrive on 3rd and 4th gears).  Same kind of amateur/professional restoration and rebuild as the Mustang.

It's a Triumph Rocket III.  It's appropriately named.  It scares me somewhat even though I've had some experience with fast motorcycles.  But with 140 Cu In and 160 Ft Lbs of torque, it leaves hard!

EDIT:  Added the Triumph Rocket Three
  • #26 by Bentley on 20 Sep 2017
  • I wish I had your cultivator!

• #27 by Queball on 21 Sep 2017
  • My Work Truck

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]
    • Queball
  • #28 by Quadman750 on 21 Sep 2017
  • #29 by pz on 21 Sep 2017
  • Dang Paul, where do you find the time to drive all those fine rides!
  • #30 by Brushpopper on 21 Sep 2017

• First generation ('74) Bronco in background.  Pretty rough.  It was going to be for me hunting alone or with one other guy and off road fooling around.  302 CI V8, bored 0.060, 3-speed stick.  Block is from a '69 Torino GT but it's cammed for low-range torque.  I kinda' lost interest in it after a while.  I still peck away at it when I’m moved to do so.

'68 parts matching Mustang, 200 CI straight 6, bored 0.060, head was milled a bit to true it up, 3-speed manual.  It’s a part-amateur restoration.  I replaced the interior upholstery, pulled the running gear and bolted it back in, but a professional rebuilt the running gear and did the body work/paint.

Wish I could afford either one of those two!!  I had a '68 Mustang with a 289 CI when I was in high school and many years after.  Wish I had never sold it but I just never drove it after I bought a pickup truck.  I was still racing at the time and had rebuilt the engine to where it was pretty quick.  The fella I sold it to fully restored it and gave it to his 16 YO daughter.  I used to drive by his house every Friday on my way to play softball and was often impressed with how good it looked.  Until the day when it had the front end caved in from kissing a phone pole.  Thankfully she was okay but it taught her a lesson.
Pages:
Actions