Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Mikro on 17 May 2020
  • Hi All, Been a while since I posted. Thought I would leave this here for those having issues with the Q450 buttons not working. I will be using momentary switches on a new panel I am making to replace the membrane switches. Will have to make a new wiring harness to the pins for this to work.

Here is a look at the wiring for anyone wanting to know where things go. BTW the ground is a common ground to all of the switches.

MK
  • #2 by Canadian John on 18 May 2020
  •  
     Excellent and very informative post. The photos are excellent.   This may very well help someone else..Thank you!

I would like to see your switch layout once its done.
  • #3 by Mikro on 18 May 2020

•  Excellent and very informative post. The photos are excellent.   This may very well help someone else..Thank you!

I would like to see your switch layout once its done.
    No problem John and thank you. I have a few designs I am working on. My thought process is to move them to the left to cut down on any heat problems from the firebox as I plan on using plastic or wood for it to keep cost down. Milling a new aluminum face plate is time consuming and not cost effective. I figure people will be having issues with the Lousiana grill that has this board as well.

Mike
  • #4 by Bentley on 18 Nov 2020
  • Bump.
Pages:
Actions