Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by cookingjnj on 28 May 2020
  • Ok, I might be way behind the times, and if I am please excuse me. I just heard/saw a national commercial for Rec Tec. I work from home, and at lunch time I break for a few minutes to eat and usually I will watch Colin Cowherd's sports radio show (The Herd) on FS1. Each break he does a live commercial read for a sponsor. This afternoon he did a commercial for Rec Tec. It highlighted on the ease of use, the wifi capabilities, best warranty in the industry, and of course RT's well known customer service. Like I said, I have never seen a RT ad around were I live (NJ), no less a nationally broadcast ad. Cool.
  • #2 by pmillen on 28 May 2020
  • That is a rarity.  I think the only ads I've seen (none on radio) have been Traeger and they are uncommon.
  • #3 by ylr on 28 May 2020
  • I've been hearing Colin doing RT ads on Fox Sports Radio for several days now. Maybe he could do a cookoff with Dan Patrick, who advertises Traegers?  ;)
  • #4 by RWhyman on 29 May 2020
  • Maybe that's why they didn't take or return my phone call yesterday. Too busy selling stuff?
  • #5 by Canadian John on 29 May 2020

•  Must be the season. For two days in succession I have seen Weber (gas) 'q advertisements.
  • #6 by BigDave83 on 29 May 2020
  • Maybe that's why they didn't take or return my phone call yesterday. Too busy selling stuff?

Probably, you can't give away all those free parts, if you don't sell something.
Pages:
Actions