Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bobitis on 22 Sep 2017
  • when you get to page 10 in a thread?

Does it keep going? Does page 1 get pushed off the map?
  • #2 by Bentley on 22 Sep 2017
  • LSFS will have to correct me, or others that have IT knowledge...but this is a flat site, so once you get to 10 pages, you will fall off if you try and go to 11!  That is what I was told on the internet!
  • #3 by Old Salt on 22 Sep 2017
  • You mean it's not surrounded by an icy wall and guarded by special agents from a government agency???

:rotf:
  • #4 by riverrat49 on 22 Sep 2017
  • Actually the edges are guarded by cats who will knock anything over the edge that gets too close  :rotf: :rotf:

You mean it's not surrounded by an icy wall and guarded by special agents from a government agency???

:rotf:
  • #5 by Mikro on 22 Sep 2017
  • LSFS will have to correct me, or others that have IT knowledge...but this is a flat site, so once you get to 10 pages, you will fall off if you try and go to 11!  That is what I was told on the internet!
    ROTFLOL  !!!    :clap:
  • #6 by Bobitis on 22 Sep 2017
  • I was thinking you could continue posting, but the page count won't go past 10.
    Therefore page 1 goes bye bye?
  • #7 by pz on 22 Sep 2017
  • when you get to page 10 in a thread?

Does it keep going? Does page 1 get pushed off the map?

hmmm... it shouldn't - theoretically you should have unlimited numbers of posts in a topic. I have seen topics with better than 30 pages in SMF forums.

You should see a listing of page numbers at the top of the topic that looks something like this: Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29   Go Down where the brackets indicate which page of posts you are on, and the last number (in this case 29) is the total number of pages so far. It should automatically increment as the post number increases.

You can also change the number of posts you see per page in your profile, so if you have fast Internet, you can set the number high so you need not have so many pages to change.
  • #8 by Bentley on 22 Sep 2017
  • What he said!
Pages:
Actions