Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by Free Mr. Tony on 24 Sep 2017
  • The edges of that burger certainly look like you got some good heat from that burner.
  • #32 by TechMOGogy on 24 Sep 2017
  • Basic?  Really?  I must feed my family slop if that is basic!  That dinner looks like something out of a very high end restaurant.  Just lovely!!!  :clap:

Yes, I was joking. That's an over the top meal that does not happen often. Had a guest over
    Tonight is smash burgers - will take some pics but they are done on a flat top vs pellet grill ;)
  • #33 by bregent on 24 Sep 2017
  • And Kristin wonders why I like Tri-tip more then Brisket...No Brainer!  But I am much more into medium rare cuts, then the pot roast type of cooked beef!

Edit:  I just saw that Prime sticker, that marbling makes much more sense now!

Yeah, I usually try to get the prime from Costco because it is really more tender compared to the choice - they often have it for $6.99/lb
  • #34 by Free Mr. Tony on 24 Sep 2017
  • Tech's make mine look like amateur hour, but I'll throw mine up anyhow.

• #35 by Kristin Meredith on 24 Sep 2017
  • Ah, the French classic -- steak frites!  Looks great.
  • #36 by Bentley on 24 Sep 2017
  • French fries with a steak, great looking fries, just not for me, but I never got baked potato with steak either...to much hillbilly in me I guess...steak demands mashed potatoes with a huge pat of butter!
  • #37 by TechMOGogy on 24 Sep 2017
  • Looks great
    I would gobble that up!
  • #38 by TLK on 25 Sep 2017

• not pictured is the grilled corn
Pages:
Actions