Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Kristin Meredith on 19 Jun 2020
  • A few weeks back, Virginia mandated masks in all "brick and mortar" stores.  We don't shop that much, so Bent was just using a bandana.  However, his AA meetings are now allowed to return and he will be attending his usual two a week and felt the bandana was a bit of a hassle.  So he went to the fabric store and bought stretch material and has been making face tube coverings.  He believes in a very bright and lively palate.  By the end, he was talking about getting more material so that he could start figuring out how to put the patterns where he wanted on his face.  A designer is born.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #2 by Bentley on 19 Jun 2020
  • Be a cold day in xxxx before I pay .74¢ for a throw away mask!  I see I match both Garcia paintings!
  • #3 by WiPelletHead on 19 Jun 2020
  • Bentley is a man of many talents.
    Gotta give him a big atta boy!  :cool:
  • #4 by Brushpopper on 19 Jun 2020
  • A true talent indeed!  I used to help my sister make her clothes in the sixties and early seventies and could sew.  I'm afraid a trip to the hospital might be in order if I tried now.  I was a bobbin winding fool as a kid.  Now I don't have the winding part but the other is alive and well.
  • #5 by dk117 on 19 Jun 2020
  • ya'll wear glasses?  I do, and the mask vs foggy glasses thing is real (I now don't wear glasses in grocery store but wear a mask).  I've got a great mask made by a friend, she is making me another one with a metal clip on the nose to mitigate the fogging.  I'm sure the interwebs have instructions, but worth looking into if we're all wearing masks for the foreseeable future. 
  • #6 by Bar-B-Lew on 19 Jun 2020
  • I will have to send some of my old punk rock t-shirts that are too small down to Bentley to have him make me masks of the logos on the t-shirts. ;D
  • #7 by Conumdrum on 19 Jun 2020
  • How pretty!  Throw in a bit of color on a dress and a matching scarf and WOW!  Bent can really get spiffed up!  My wife has a great summer purse we can send out :rotf:

Sorry I just had to do it.   :'(

Just saw a Seinfeld episode where he had to wear a fur coat and a man-purse.....
  • #8 by Bentley on 19 Jun 2020
  • I would wear a Chinchilla coat in a NY minute, will pass on the European tote...
  • #9 by Free Mr. Tony on 19 Jun 2020
  • I saw a lady the other day at Kroger with a full fledged cat mask including whiskers. Kind of creepy actually...
Pages:
Actions