Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by ZCZ on 21 Jun 2020
  • Closeup of the lobster. 

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Let the steak run till 140 internal then pulled them off. Last the lobster run until internal of 245
  • #17 by ZCZ on 21 Jun 2020
  • Plated up

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Thanks for watching. Hope you all had a great Father’s Day!!
    Next cook posting will be from my new digs. Hopefully by mid August.

Z
  • #18 by Bentley on 21 Jun 2020
  • That's a good lookin plate of food.  Get ready for Bangers n Mash and it aint gonna be the same!
  • #19 by ZCZ on 21 Jun 2020
  • That's a good lookin plate of food.  Get ready for Bangers n Mash and it aint gonna be the same!

Must admit I had to Google that. Sounds good!  We will be on opposite ends of the country my friend but lots of good memories of times together at the Royal. Successful times at that which makes it all the better!  If you ever get back out that way we must get together.
    Al
  • #20 by Kristin Meredith on 21 Jun 2020
  • What a special looking meal that is Al!  Thanks for the photos.
  • #21 by jdmessner on 21 Jun 2020
  • What a wonderful meal and it looks like it was a great day. Good luck with the move and safe travels. I can empathize with you, we are moving on Friday. My grills have been packed for a while and I am looking forward to getting reacquainted with them in the new neighborhood! Hopefully good BBQ will make good new neighbors!!
  • #22 by NorCal Smoker on 22 Jun 2020
  • Fantastic looking meal!  Not much better than steak and lobster. Now I am embarrassed about what I cooked my family (Tri tip and beans).

Best of luck on the move. Spent most of my first 20 yrs in SoCal and now reside in NorCal. Looking forward to retirement outside of Cali, but probably never will for the same reason you are moving there!
Pages:
Actions