Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by yorkdude on 21 Jun 2020
  • Broke out the ice cream maker and we often times use a local dairy for their mix. Unbelievably good. Dang the luck they were out of chocolate. Fresh Colorado peaches and Shazam.
  • #2 by Kristin Meredith on 21 Jun 2020
  • Boy oh boy does that look good!  Just in time for a Father's Day celebration!!!
  • #3 by Bentley on 21 Jun 2020
  • Been awhile since I had home made ice cream.  Wounder if Moo Thru would sells us mixture?
  • #4 by yorkdude on 21 Jun 2020
  • I am not kidding you, the mix we get is SO real, rich etc. It is really good. It truly pours with the consistency of like a motor oil, I know, bad comparison but trying to give you the idea.
  • #5 by hughver on 21 Jun 2020
  • Somewhere in the back of the pantry, I have an old Cuisinart ice maker that I haven’t used in over ten years. At one time, I used it quite often and the results were very good. The best that I’ve ever made was pistachio. After I lose ten more pounds I'm going to break it out and see if it still works.    :D                     
  • #6 by Canadian John on 21 Jun 2020

•  The "peach ice cream" just has to be good.

Not exactly in line w/ ice cream making - my wife got me an ice cream cake for Father's Day, all good except the calories.
  • #7 by yorkdude on 21 Jun 2020
  • Snack time. We were out on the boat and ran out of time, so I gotta cheat, peaches on top. Tastes great though.
  • #8 by Canadian John on 22 Jun 2020

•  Is envy allowed on this site?
Pages:
Actions