Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bar-B-Lew on 24 Jul 2020
  • I just saw this on wiki after looking up the runza.  I didn't make it thru much of the list yet, but maybe we need a thread with pics of members versions of these sandwiches.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sandwiches
  • #2 by Kristin Meredith on 24 Jul 2020
  • Sounds like a great idea!
  • #3 by Bentley on 24 Jul 2020
  • Ohh, let me help you get started...Time for arrogant self promotion!  Can you name that sandwich?

• #4 by 02ebz06 on 24 Jul 2020
  • Quite the list.
    It going to need room to grow.
    Have to add "The Bentley #1" thru "The Bentley #xxx" to the list.

• #5 by yorkdude on 24 Jul 2020
  • I think I can name all of them, however I must say while they all look great the 2nd and 5th one I would steal off the plate of Wyatt Earp or Doc Holliday. Dang that looks fantastic.
  • #6 by Free Mr. Tony on 24 Jul 2020
  • Is the one with the corn chips a pork tenderloin?
  • #7 by glitchy on 24 Jul 2020
  • I don’t have too many sammies in my picture roll, but I just made this one yesterday on my pellet grill.
  • #8 by Bentley on 24 Jul 2020
  • Meatloaf.

Is the one with the corn chips a pork tenderloin?
  • #9 by Free Mr. Tony on 24 Jul 2020
  • Meatloaf.

Is the one with the corn chips a pork tenderloin?

It almost looked breaded with mustard. My Indiana mind went to pork tenderloin. Not my picture.
  • #10 by Bar-B-Lew on 25 Jul 2020
  • The BLT with Boar's Head Chipotle Mayo

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #11 by Ralphie on 26 Jul 2020
  • Bread, miracle whip, american cheese, summer tomato, salt & pepper. One of my favorites.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #12 by Bentley on 26 Jul 2020
  • Wow, those are slices like my Dad would make. Large tomato he gets 4 slices, I get 20!
  • #13 by Bar-B-Lew on 26 Jul 2020
  • Bread, miracle whip, american cheese, summer tomato, salt & pepper. One of my favorites.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

I used to eat one of those a day in the summer back in my youth at my grandmother's house for lunch.  She used to put butter on the bread before the mayo.  Any wonder I turned out to have high triglycerides in my late 20s?
  • #14 by Ralphie on 27 Jul 2020
  • Made cheesesteaks last night. Onions, green peppers and cheese are under the meat.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #15 by Bar-B-Lew on 27 Jul 2020
  • Looks good.  What brand/type of meat did you use?  What brand roll?  And most importantly, did the sandwich meat your expectations?
Pages:
Actions