Pages:
Actions
  • #211 by Bar-B-Lew on 25 Feb 2021
  • This is for FMT.  I remember getting one of these at the Pirates stadium five years ago.  I believe it was at the Manny Sanguillen food stand.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #212 by Free Mr. Tony on 25 Feb 2021
  • I did not see the cuban pretzel dog when I was there, but would have tried it. I had my first ever primanti bros sandwich at the game. Big fan. I got other food, but can't remember what now.

We stopped at a "by the slice" pizza place after the game. I'm sure it was average, but it tasted soooo good after maybe a few too many cocktails at the game.
  • #213 by Bentley on 27 Feb 2021
  • I give you the tasteless bread Bologna sandwich...

• #214 by Kristin Meredith on 27 Feb 2021
  • That is a very keto friendly sandwich however.
  • #215 by Free Mr. Tony on 27 Feb 2021
  • That bread actually looks pretty good. What is it?

Edit:. Nevermind. Just looked at the bread thread
  • #216 by yorkdude on 28 Feb 2021
  • Ham, turkey and bacon club.
    Pretty dang good.
  • #217 by Bentley on 28 Feb 2021
  • Good lookin sandwich! 

I put the JM's #13 meats through a food processor and have pizza dough proofing right now.  I am going to make some fried calzone.  Is a calzone a sandwich?
  • #218 by 02ebz06 on 03 Mar 2021
  • Cheesesteak sandwiches for lunch.
    Could have let cheese melt a little more, but it was almost 1:00 and we were hungry.
    Best non-pizza lunch I've had in a while.

• #219 by yorkdude on 03 Mar 2021
  • Cheesesteak sandwiches for lunch.
    Could have let cheese melt a little more, but it was almost 1:00 and we were hungry.
    Best non-pizza lunch I've had in a while.
    Uh, yep. I would be all over that, no peppers though.
  • #220 by Bentley on 03 Mar 2021
  • I use a modified Tony Luke Jr cheese technique.  Go to 1:35 mark, been using it ever since I saw the video.  I personally like to put the cheese directly on the griddle and move the meat & fixins on top, but his way works too.  It is great!

Great way to melt cheese for Cheese Steak
  • #221 by Bar-B-Lew on 03 Mar 2021
  • All those look great and I am very hungry right now.  I may need to go get a cheesesteak for dinner.  I was planning on waiting until Friday for one locally.  In April, I think I may go to Philly for a few.
  • #222 by 02ebz06 on 03 Mar 2021
  • I use a modified Tony Luke Jr cheese technique.  Go to 1:35 mark, been using it ever since I saw the video.  I personally like to put the cheese directly on the griddle and move the meat & fixins on top, but his way works too.  It is great!

Great way to met cheese for Cheese Steak

That video was interesting, never thought of doing it that way.
    I think I like your way better, one less opportunity for me to flip fixin's everywhere.
    I have one of the bell lids to put over the fixin's for melting the cheese.
    Will try your way next time.

Thanks Bentley...
  • #223 by Bar-B-Lew on 05 Mar 2021
  • I held out on getting a cheesesteak until today.  This is how they make them in the Lehigh Valley which is different than in Philly.  I think Philly calls this a pizza steak.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #224 by 02ebz06 on 05 Mar 2021
  • I held out on getting a cheesesteak until today.  This is how they make them in the Lehigh Valley which is different than in Philly.  I think Philly calls this a pizza steak.

Is the cheese under the meat?
  • #225 by Bar-B-Lew on 05 Mar 2021

Is the cheese under the meat?

I think it was.  I had not eaten for 17 hours prior so I don't fully remember.
Pages:
Actions