Pages:
Actions
  • #556 by Bar-B-Lew on 11 Feb 2023
  • SMP Deli - Whitehall, PA $11.50 each

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #557 by Bentley on 14 Feb 2023
  • Normally I would say anything with 7 slices of bacon has to taste good!  I used the chicken from the 2nd loaf I made, not as seasoned as the 1st but pretty good.  Back to the sandwich. I would not of believed that chicken & bacon with mayo & lettuce would be lacking in flavor, but those tomatoes, they make the Club sandwich!

• #558 by Bar-B-Lew on 14 Feb 2023
  • Great looking club sandwich.
  • #559 by BigDave83 on 14 Feb 2023
  • I like a good club sammie. Agree in the tomatoes.
  • #560 by 02ebz06 on 15 Feb 2023
  • Looks good to me.  I'm ready for one.
  • #561 by Bentley on 15 Feb 2023
  • You all would be saying what I am saying after one bite!  Gotta have ham & tomato!
  • #562 by Bar-B-Lew on 15 Feb 2023
  • Yes, I only use ham on a club sandwich and never use turkey or chicken.  I found this type of tomato at Weis that I have been putting in salads and on sandwiches this "offseason".  They are round like a cherry tomato, but larger.  They also are meaty like a Roma tomato.  They are by Sunset and made in Mexico and are called Campari tomatos.  A one pound container seems to last for about two weeks sitting on the kitchen island.  So, for me, the flavor, size, multi use, and longevity after purchase are big plus.
  • #563 by BigDave83 on 15 Feb 2023
  • Not pretty but tonight's meal. cheese steaks. thin sliced strip loin, provolone, bakery rolls, peppers, onion, mushrooms. Done on the griddle.
  • #564 by yorkdude on 16 Feb 2023
  • Club sandwiches tonight.
    Anyone besides me “stales the bread” before toasting it?
    Just seems to toast way better and maintain some intregity, but what do I know.
  • #565 by yorkdude on 16 Feb 2023
  • Agree on the tomatoes, they along with bacon make the sandwich.
    My dinner.
  • #566 by Bar-B-Lew on 16 Feb 2023
  • Looking good.  What type of mayo?
  • #567 by Bentley on 16 Feb 2023
  • Those sandwiches look good!  I forgot about ham too, just like the tomato, did not have any so I guess it would not have mattered anyway!
  • #568 by yorkdude on 17 Feb 2023
    Best foods always.
  • #569 by Bar-B-Lew on 17 Feb 2023
    Best foods always.

Have you ever tried a chipotle mayo?
  • #570 by yorkdude on 17 Feb 2023
    Best foods always.

Have you ever tried a chipotle mayo?
    I have not but I am not really a pepper guy, although love hot wings and tabasco. Is chipotle mayo a smooth taste (for lack of better terms) versus hot?
Pages:
Actions