Pages:
Actions
  • #106 by 02ebz06 on 11 Jun 2021
  • When I got to the checkout line we noticed this bag had "fallen" into our basket.
    With people waiting behind us, we couldn't take them back, so I was "forced" to buy them.

• #107 by Bentley on 11 Jun 2021
  • You have to be responsible when you are in that line, so I understand completely!
  • #108 by 02ebz06 on 11 Jun 2021
  • Just tried them.
    They do have a kick to them, and they aren't lying about the double crunchy.
    It takes a wile to eat one chip. Lots of chewing...
    I like it!!!
  • #109 by Bentley on 11 Jun 2021
  • So it sounds like it would fill the need for a super sturdy dip chip for my sour cream/cream cheese clam dip?
  • #110 by Darwin on 11 Jun 2021
  • Double crunch is going on my list next.   :cool:
  • #111 by Bar-B-Lew on 12 Jun 2021
  •  [ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #112 by BigDave83 on 12 Jun 2021
  • Going to have to look for the double crunch, I usually stayed away from rippled chips because they would give me heartburn, regular chips didn't though.

Where did you find the Pringles. I want to try them for sure if I find them. I wanted to try the Nashville hot ones but never seen them.

• #113 by 02ebz06 on 12 Jun 2021
  • So it sounds like it would fill the need for a super sturdy dip chip for my sour cream/cream cheese clam dip?
    It is a sturdy chip.  A little thicker that regular Ruffles I think.
    I will do a test run tonight.
    Making Guacamole and Salsa to take to poker tonight.
    Will take them along and try them and let you know tomorrow.

The only possible downside of using them with a dip that I see is the flavor of the chip possibly clashing with the flavor of the dip.
    Looks like the have about a dozen different flavored double crunch chips, but did not see a regular flavor double crunch chip.
    Not sure about a Catsup flavored chip though...
  • #114 by Bar-B-Lew on 12 Jun 2021
  • Going to have to look for the double crunch, I usually stayed away from rippled chips because they would give me heartburn, regular chips didn't though.

Where did you find the Pringles. I want to try them for sure if I find them. I wanted to try the Nashville hot ones but never seen them.

Weis Markets
  • #115 by BigDave83 on 12 Jun 2021

Weis Markets

None of those close to me that I am aware of. Thanks will keep an eye out at other places.
  • #116 by 02ebz06 on 13 Jun 2021

Tried them with the Guacamole and Salsa last night.
    Held up well, none broke.
    Not sure how stiff your clam dip is, but these would definitely hold up better than any regular chip.
  • #117 by BigDave83 on 18 Jun 2021
  • Can't seem to find the Wendy's Spicy Chicken Pringles. I stopped at the little market for some sausages, and on my way to check out saw these. Have no opened them yet. But I have always liked Wise chips.
  • #118 by Bar-B-Lew on 18 Jun 2021
  • I was not a fan of the Lay's chili mango so I am not sure I would like those peach one's either.  I have not seen that flavor around here but we do have Wise chips
  • #119 by BigDave83 on 18 Jun 2021
  • I was not a fan of the Lay's chili mango so I am not sure I would like those peach one's either.  I have not seen that flavor around here but we do have Wise chips

The chili mango wasn't the greatest for me and the jerk chicken didn't do much for me either. I think I still have the BLT ones.
  • #120 by Darwin on 19 Jun 2021
  • The Lays garlic and cheese was a one time purchase for me.  Crunch and spice rules, the rest don't do much for me.
Pages:
Actions