Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by ZCZ on 30 Aug 2020
  • Flower on my patio. Might be some sort of Sage?

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #2 by ZCZ on 30 Aug 2020
  • Some of you might remember from a previous website the Memphis Select I had up at the cabin I used to own. It sat exposed 24/7/365 for 7 years.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Brought it with me to CA and gave it to my son-in-law.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #3 by ZCZ on 30 Aug 2020
  • He is putting it to good use. He is doing ribs for the first time and they are looking good

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Al
  • #4 by ZCZ on 30 Aug 2020
  • He has four racks going. He is following my “Home Brew” recipe posted in the recipe section. He is starting to sauce the ribs. Will try get some finished shots but there are some hungry people here.

Memphis no longer sells the Select but it is a sweet little grill. When I worked there we used to call it “the dirty little secret of the Memphis line” as it had the same controller as the Pro and Advantage, just not as hot with 500 as top temp. But that is enough for most any grilling.
  • #5 by ZCZ on 30 Aug 2020
  • Getting ready. Looking good!

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #6 by MysticRhythms on 30 Aug 2020
  • Those ribs look great, especially for a first time.
  • #7 by Bentley on 30 Aug 2020
  • They are good looking ribs.  Tell him he need to add a little more time to the back yard sprinkler timer!    :pig:
  • #8 by Trooper on 01 Sep 2020
  • This is for sure, BigAl, - - -

When it comes to babybacks, your son=in-law has a top grade mentor/tutor nearby
    !!!
  • #9 by ZCZ on 02 Sep 2020
  • Tell him he need to add a little more time to the back yard sprinkler timer!    :pig:

They are trying to avoid the long arm of the Southern CA Water Gestapo. Lots of people out here letting their lawns go and/or converting to rock, low maintenance front and rear lawns

• #10 by ZCZ on 02 Sep 2020
  • This is for sure, BigAl, - - -

When it comes to babybacks, your son=in-law has a top grade mentor/tutor nearby
    !!!

Thanks Trooper. His first batch came out pretty good. He was real happy. It was his birthday party meal and his folks loved them. The meat cane off the bone cleanly but was not fall-off-the-bone.
    There is a fine line there that can be difficult to achieve.
Pages:
Actions