Pit Talk -- Comments and Questions Regarding These Pellet Pits > Yoder

Price for used yoder

(1/2) > >>

Ckoss:
What do you all think is a reasonable price for a ys640 on a competition cart? Most of these seem to go for almost retail. I found one for $2000 that's three years old in good shape, and one for $800 with wire shelves and no cart.

I think I'd regret not getting the competition cart. At $2000 is it silly not to buy new?
What is the consensus?

Or should I look at something else? Yoder seems to be one of the best, and the ys640 on the comp cart looks great.

triplebq:
For me $2000 for a 3 year old unit seems a bit high. You can get a new comp cart YS640 with stainless shelves for about the same price. Now you will have to add shipping. I use to own a YS640 and it is a great unit.

TLK:

--- Quote from: triplebq on September 27, 2017, 09:21:33 AM ---For me $2000 for a 3 year old unit seems a bit high. You can get a new comp cart YS640 with stainless shelves for about the same price. Now you will have to add shipping. I use to own a YS640 and it is a great unit.

--- End quote ---

+1

Bentley:
Can't you just buy a competition cart?

Ckoss:
i considered it, but it's not cost effective. Cart is $800 without shipping by itself.   :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View