Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by urnmor on 10 Sep 2020
  • It has been a very busy last 7 days. Our son, Matt, came to help celebrate my birthday and I can tell you we all a great time. On Friday night our neighbor took us to Ruth Chris to celebrate my birthday, then we spent some time at the beach on Assateaque Island. Then we had my birthday party on Labor Day and then wrapped it up visiting a Burley Oak Brewery in Berlin Md. A great time was had by all.

• #2 by Bentley on 10 Sep 2020
  • What a wonderful day and time!  Thanks for a great post!  Did we have any IPA, Porter or Oatmeal Stout?
  • #3 by Kristin Meredith on 11 Sep 2020
  • Sounds like a wonderful week. Love all the photos.  Thanks for sharing.
  • #4 by urnmor on 11 Sep 2020
  • What a wonderful day and time!  Thanks for a great post!  Did we have any IPA, Porter or Oatmeal Stout?

Yes a Porter and it was very good
  • #5 by Canadian John on 11 Sep 2020

•   I am glad a good time was has by all.  Great pics too.   

# I often wonder what some of our members look like and have my own ideas based on their posts.

• #6 by Bar-B-Lew on 11 Sep 2020

Yes a Porter and it was very good

Ah...I see the porter now.  The others looks like IPAs or sours.
  • #7 by cookingjnj on 11 Sep 2020
  • Time with family and friends is what it is all about.  Looks like a great time.
  • #8 by pmillen on 11 Sep 2020
  • # I often wonder what some of our members look like and have my own ideas based on their posts.

Me, too.  I think there was a thread started where members were invited to send in photos of themselves.  As I recall it sort of perished on the vine.  I diligently looked through about 25 pages of search function posts.  I couldn't find it.
Pages:
Actions