Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by reubenray on 16 Sep 2020
  • Our home in Elberta, Alabama took a direct hit (eye went right over it) from Sally.  We are in NW Arkansas and won't get back home for a week.  The power went out last night and 95% of the meters on Baldwin EMC is out.  I told our neighbors that if the power does not come back on in 2 days to take the meat out and smoke it.  Our 7 CF freezer is 3/4 full with meat.  Neighbors are starting to get out and sending us pictures.  I live in a RV Resort with cottages beside the RV.  Several RV's were turned over and several of the homes have leaks.  I had the GMG DB right up against the house and it did not move.   A lot of our plants are tore up and our patio furniture has been turned over including the umbrella which was weighed down with 200 pounds of sand.  There was wind gusts up to 105 MPH.
  • #2 by triplebq on 16 Sep 2020
  • Sorry to hear this news. Hope everyone is safe.
  • #3 by Bar-B-Lew on 16 Sep 2020
  • I am sorry to hear that.  Best wishes to you and your neighbors.  Stay safe until everything has passed through.
  • #4 by Canadian John on 16 Sep 2020

•  Devastating news.  On the bright side, it's a good thing no one got physically hurt or worse.. Hoping you get back to some sort of normal soon.. All the best to you all.
  • #5 by yorkdude on 16 Sep 2020
  • Bad deal, hope everyone affected stays safe and can bounce back quickly.
  • #6 by urnmor on 16 Sep 2020
  • Stay safe
  • #7 by Kristin Meredith on 16 Sep 2020
  • I am sorry to hear that.  Best wishes to you and your neighbors.  Stay safe until everything has passed through.

I concur.  So sorry.
Pages:
Actions