Recipe Section > Sandwiches

Cheesesteak, Kind of.

(1/2) > >>

BigDave83:
Had some burger that the seal was intact but looking like it could pop open, when we cleaned the freezer out. Thawed and wanted to do something different and this was it. We ate it on tortillas, mayo for me ranch? for her.

Just some BBQ seasoning in the meat, and salt and pepper on the peppers and onions, they were done in some left over bacon oil from yesterdays breakfast. Provolone melted over it, ran out of cheese. It was good, will be doing it again.

Not really a sandwich but it could have been.

Bar-B-Lew:
I like the creativity.  Sometimes the best sandwiches end up being from leftovers or just trying to use what you have on hand.  Looks good.

urnmor:
always fun to experiment

Brushpopper:
That's a good idea.  I made some cheesesteaks a couple weeks ago and since I have to have gluten free bread I used gluten free sandwich bread for me.  I couldn't keep the goodness inside my sandwich because it kept falling out.  I can have corn tortillas and I was thinking of doing it this way the next time I do some.  And hamburger is a lot cheaper than thin sliced meat and would probably taste the same.  :clap:

Canadian John:

There is so much good stuff on this site.  This simply adds to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View