Recipe Section > Sandwiches

Cheesesteak, Kind of.

<< < (2/2)

BigDave83:

--- Quote from: Brushpopper on September 29, 2020, 08:28:59 AM ---That's a good idea.  I made some cheesesteaks a couple weeks ago and since I have to have gluten free bread I used gluten free sandwich bread for me.  I couldn't keep the goodness inside my sandwich because it kept falling out.  I can have corn tortillas and I was thinking of doing it this way the next time I do some.  And hamburger is a lot cheaper than thin sliced meat and would probably taste the same.  :clap:

--- End quote ---

This is what I use, I get them at Dollar General. If you have gluten issues they probably won't work for you. But for low carb folks these may be a good choice. I make pizzas on them in the air fryer for a quick meal some times.

https://olemex.com/products/xtreme-wellness-high-fiber/

Brushpopper:

--- Quote from: BigDave83 on September 29, 2020, 09:54:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: Brushpopper on September 29, 2020, 08:28:59 AM ---That's a good idea.  I made some cheesesteaks a couple weeks ago and since I have to have gluten free bread I used gluten free sandwich bread for me.  I couldn't keep the goodness inside my sandwich because it kept falling out.  I can have corn tortillas and I was thinking of doing it this way the next time I do some.  And hamburger is a lot cheaper than thin sliced meat and would probably taste the same.  :clap:

--- End quote ---

This is what I use, I get them at Dollar General. If you have gluten issues they probably won't work for you. But for low carb folks these may be a good choice. I make pizzas on them in the air fryer for a quick meal some times.

https://olemex.com/products/xtreme-wellness-high-fiber/

--- End quote ---

I can't have them but I bet my wife would like them.  She likes stuff like that and she doesn't need the carbs.  Don't tell her I said that.  :-X  Thanks!

Bentley:
The ingredients sure go well together.  It would be good in a sub roll!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version
Mobile View