Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by yorkdude on 19 Oct 2020
  • Get the bacon as tight as you can.  With the flat top I see no need to pre cook, just cook until it is done enough for you.  As strange as it sounds, try the mayo on at least one.
    Well I messed up again,
    1. Slightly pre fried both mine and Gwennie.
    2. We bought a “adapt-a-kit” to use a standard 20# propane bottle and it headed south (it won’t firmly seat at the bottle end, I see the problem, lost a circlip and won’t address the bottle correctly) plan B was to place the “Sizzle-Q” griddle on the stove. Worked pretty good but not like the little Blackstone.
    3. Our bacon is short so wrapping tightly and still being able to roll the dogs might prove to be interesting.
    4. Yep on the mayo.
    5. Did you add pinto beans etc?
  • #32 by Kristin Meredith on 19 Oct 2020
  • I just put tomatoes on mine.  You can add whatever you like. I actually did not wrap the bacon real tight, it was thin, so I could just wrap in firmly in place overlapping a bit.  I actually used two strips per dog to make sure I could cover the whole pepper with overlapping rows.
  • #33 by Bentley on 19 Oct 2020
  • I just had mayo, sweet pickle relish and tomatoes on mine.  If I do it again, it will be mayo, hot sweet mustard and relish!
Pages:
Actions