Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Starship on 19 Nov 2020
  • Sitting around with Supreme Commander discussing out upcoming anniversary (our 51st!!) and the Covid shutdowns etc.
    All of a sudden she says..... why don't you get a new grill. GEEZ, almost hurt myself getting out of the chair and heading for the door.

Currently have a 10 year old DB. After some research decided to stick with the DB and apparently I'm looking at the Prime.
    A couple of questions for those that own one:

Dealer says can also get free rotisserie, anyone know what weight this will hold. Think of about 13lb turkey.
    How does the vacuum clean out work. Good, not so good, love it, why is thing even on here???
    Do you foil the heat shield? The one I have currently is solid and I do foil. Looks like the Prime has vents in it and putting foil on it would compromise
    it's usefullness??

Old grill looks like it needs new hopper fan. It will be delivered tomorrow. Will install and sell the grill.
    Any other issues on a new DB Prime I should be looking at??

Any help greatly appreciated.
    Now if she just doesn't change her mind (gee that's never happened before).  ;)
  • #2 by 02ebz06 on 19 Nov 2020
  • Sitting around with Supreme Commander discussing out upcoming anniversary (our 51st!!)

Got you by a couple.   ;D    Our 53rd was in August.
  • #3 by reubenray on 19 Nov 2020
  • I have a rotisserie on my DB choice.  I don't know if there would be enough room for a 13 pound turkey to turn.
Pages:
Actions