Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Bentley on 30 Nov 2020
  • Yes, you can load direct.  I dont do that cuz I got hooked on 3rd party with Photobucket and just continued on with imgur.  This is the kind of tech stuff I have no ability to help anyone with!
  • #17 by lil moose on 30 Nov 2020
  • Yes, you can load direct.  I dont do that cuz I got hooked on 3rd party with Photobucket and just continued on with imgur.  This is the kind of tech stuff I have no ability to help anyone with!
    As long as I can load from my computer then I'm good.   Just hate that other picks blew up the way they do but I will correct those soon

Thanks
  • #18 by 02ebz06 on 30 Nov 2020
    As long as I can load from my computer then I'm good.   Just hate that other picks blew up the way they do but I will correct those soon

Thanks

It you are running Win-10, the paint program has a resize button.
  • #19 by pmillen on 30 Nov 2020
  • Tommy, you can use the [ i m g ] [ / i m g ] command and adjust the width=WWW&height=HHH code to size the photograph to whatever you want.
Pages:
Actions