Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Dane on 13 Dec 2020
  • My pellet grill flew away during Harvey and I never came back. Now I’m looking for a new and improved grill and my old PH site has disappeared. I hear this is the new PH hangout. Glad I redound it!

I’m looking for really good pellet grill that can also sear. I want to be able to walk away and have the grill message me when my meat hits a certain temperature or if there’s a problem. So basically a high tech pellet grill that can seat. With my previous pellet grill the auger would tunnel the bin, so the bin would be full but pellets wouldn’t feed. Really annoying, I had to check it often. I want to go to sleep and have it alarm me when it’s done.

Glad to be back and I’m glad this space found a new voice. Not sure what happened at the old site but I found you guys!
  • #2 by hughver on 13 Dec 2020
  • Welcome back, your question is very broad and could be answered better with a little more information. Such as price range, size (feed 2 or twenty), etc., there are a ton of units that fit your technical requirements.
  • #3 by Canadian John on 14 Dec 2020

•  Welcome Dane. Pellet pits like clothing is a personal thing.  With entry level, mid range and high end pits on the market, there is a lot to choose from. A lot of the features on your wish list are on more pits

than there ever were.  You may wish to make up a list of every pit you can find, do a manufacturer and general web search + go from there.  That should narrow it down. Then ask here.  Just be aware, what I

like, you may not.   All the best in your search.
Pages:
Actions