Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by okie smokie on 18 Dec 2020
  • Saw it a Lowes.  Very impressive for $499. PID, WiFi,direct flame, removable fire pot for easy cleaning from below. Lotta bang for the buck. Wonder how it performs? Seems to be stout.  Anyone? 
  • #2 by ylr on 18 Dec 2020
  •  Just reading from the PB website, and Lowe's website, there's a lot of issues with the app. It would also be nice if you can run it at 275, must be a PB thing, as my 820 doesn't either. The 5 yr. warranty on paper seems to be a plus, but if I wanted one, I'd wait a few months until they got all the bugs worked out.

If I were a volume cooker, the 1150 Pro is a better deal for $100 more.
  • #3 by okie smokie on 18 Dec 2020
  • Just reading from the PB website, and Lowe's website, there's a lot of issues with the app. It would also be nice if you can run it at 275, must be a PB thing, as my 820 doesn't either. The 5 yr. warranty on paper seems to be a plus, but if I wanted one, I'd wait a few months until they got all the bugs worked out.

If I were a volume cooker, the 1150 Pro is a better deal for $100 more.
    Danson seems to be upgrading their PB line but not much on their Louisiana line. I guess they go where the action is as they have PB line everywhere now. The Louisiana line has never critiqued well.
Pages:
Actions