Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bentley on 25 Dec 2020
  • I have decided to try a lower temperature cook.  500° to start, and now it is decreasing to 275°.  Will pull at 125° IT.  I really have know idea when that will be.  Dinner is scheduled for 3pm, so I may have to turn up (maybe down) as the day goes by.  Will have some nice meaty Ribs after the 1st of the year!

Please share your cooks!

• #2 by 02ebz06 on 25 Dec 2020
  • Spiral cut ham. On at 275, will pull at 120 IT.
    Should be ready in a couple hours (12:30 ish).
    We eat our big meal at lunch time.
  • #3 by Bentley on 25 Dec 2020
  • Was off on my start time by about an hour.  Have pulled it out to rest and distribute heat evenly. Will put it back in around 2:30 at 300° and bring it to about 130° IT and pull!

• #4 by Free Mr. Tony on 25 Dec 2020
  • Just cinnamon rolls for me this year. My wife's family had alot of positive tests a couple days before Christmas so our parties were rescheduled. Took a couple deliveries over a little bit ago to some family members.

• #5 by Bentley on 25 Dec 2020
  • They proof up nicely!
  • #6 by Kristin Meredith on 25 Dec 2020
  • Those sure look good FMT!
  • #7 by 02ebz06 on 25 Dec 2020
  • Ready to eat.  Well, and hour and a half ago...
  • #8 by BigDave83 on 25 Dec 2020
  • With just the pictures so far in here I have a good healthy meal, meat and cinnamon rolls. It just don't get no better. It all looks great.
  • #9 by Bentley on 25 Dec 2020
  • Cook went well, a little disappointed in the flavor. As well marbled as it was, I expected a little more flavor and expected it to be a tad more tender. Nothing I can do about either of those things!  Still a very enjoyable dinner.

• #10 by Free Mr. Tony on 25 Dec 2020
  • Just like many new and unusual things in 2020, I had an egg sandwich on an everything bagel for Xmas dinner. The kids hit the cinnamon rolls hard. Thank you for the comments.
Pages:
Actions