Pages:
Actions
  • #181 by SmokinHandyman on 14 Mar 2021
  • Just received my second dose today.  :)
  • #182 by Conumdrum on 15 Mar 2021
  • I got scheduled.  Nevada opened to 55+ with issues.  I have lots of issues.  Anyone wanna ask me?   :rotf: :puke:
  • #183 by jgrayson on 17 Mar 2021
  • Got my second dose yesterday.  No troubles.  Arm is not even sore. 

The nurse did cover the puncture with a band-aid and there was a spot of blood on it, so I assume she jabbed me with the needel.

• #184 by Fat Freddy on 19 Mar 2021
  • Got my first yesterday, didnt even notice that I got a shot but was told that now I had to go wait in waiting room for 15 minutes. Even though had bandaid I questioned whether I truly got one. About 9pm last night I felt like a buddy pooped me in my arm. I am a side sleeper and this morning I can sure feel it in my arm but no more than a good bruise or something
  • #185 by urnmor on 19 Mar 2021
  • Got my first yesterday, didnt even notice that I got a shot but was told that now I had to go wait in waiting room for 15 minutes. Even though had bandaid I questioned whether I truly got one. About 9pm last night I felt like a buddy pooped me in my arm. I am a side sleeper and this morning I can sure feel it in my arm but no more than a good bruise or something

As you are a side sleeper  I would strongly recommend that you receive your second shot on the side you do not sleep on.
  • #186 by Bar-B-Lew on 19 Mar 2021

As you are a side sleeper  I would strongly recommend that you receive your second shot on the side you do not sleep on.

I sleep on all four sides throughout the course of a night.  I used to solely sleep on my stomach up until a few years ago when it was causing some other muscle problems in my neck and back (and probably hip).  Now, I start on my back, then to my right side, then stomach, then left side, repeat...

I did sleep less on my left side when I got my first shot.  That was tough for the first two nights.
  • #187 by Kristin Meredith on 19 Mar 2021
  • Still waiting.  Our health district has about 190,000 people.  I estimate roughly 40,000 would be under 16. Then maybe another 30,000 don't want the shot.  Still leaves 120,000 who probably do want. They have only vaccinated a bit over 20,000 in our 5 county district because we are only allocated 2,000 doses per week and so far, they have nearly all been two shot doses so takes a lot.  So we are still in phase 1b.  State of Virginia has vaccinated all prisoners in state prisons who want it and some of the urban districts around Richmond have announced that they have enough vaccines to open to phase 1c.  I am not sure I see the point of a centralized statewide system of distribution if you aren't a bit more equal in how you distribute.
  • #188 by 02ebz06 on 19 Mar 2021
  • NM is still in phase 1b too.
    Not sure when they are going to get to 1c (60+).
  • #189 by okie smokie on 19 Mar 2021
    Sorry to hear about delays. The good news is that the risk is going down dramatically.  Hope you get "shot" soon.
  • #190 by 02ebz06 on 19 Mar 2021
    Sorry to hear about delays. The good news is that the risk is going down dramatically.  Hope you get "shot" soon.

They are pushing vaccinating teachers and business employees now.
  • #191 by Conumdrum on 19 Mar 2021

I'd like to say, the risk isn't going down.  Every safe move and smart move by YOU and the other folks we can blame for our sorrows (meaning the year BC 300 to now) need to realize that every single infection means one more chance for a change in the DNA of the virus.  It can change. 

• #192 by 02ebz06 on 19 Mar 2021
  • Just found out that NM has moved into phase 1C yesterday, and expect to go to phase 2 (everybody) by mid-April.
    So I should be getting an email in the next few weeks to set up an appointment to get the vaccine.
  • #193 by Bar-B-Lew on 19 Mar 2021
  • I'm still struggling to understand if this is such an emergency issue why the federal government has not taken a leadership role in declaring who gets a shot when and where they can get it.
  • #194 by Conumdrum on 19 Mar 2021
  • Easy.  Go back about 4 years.  It's an emergency when it kills 500,000 people in the most modern country (now).  And can mutate to kill Billions more. Not sure how more clear an emergency it can be. 

Now?  The govs in the background.  You just don't hear about it in a special signing like it used to be. And a few folks don't be making the rounds on TV or whatever media delivery device is popular with white +50 year old's these days.

It's a bit quieter.  Unless you get it and die, then it's a full blown micro-chip conspiracy.  And fashionable chin diapers.  Man the money they made in the mask xxxx we saw on TV.  How sad....  said the curly guy that is in Gov. He used to be in the medical field too....

• #195 by Conumdrum on 19 Mar 2021
  • I'm still struggling to understand if this is such an emergency issue why the federal government has not taken a leadership role in declaring who gets a shot when and where they can get it.

Sorry, read the Constitution.  Each state dictates how these things are done.  And it's not for you yet, like it is for me.
Pages:
Actions