Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by BigDave83 on 06 Feb 2021
  • We were close to Gordons Food last night so I stopped and bought a butt to smoke for the GF to take to the football party tomorrow and they had an 8 pound boneless one so I bought it to make some of this. All because of this thread. I have not made it in a long time.
  • #17 by 02ebz06 on 06 Feb 2021
  • We were close to Gordons Food last night so I stopped and bought a butt to smoke for the GF to take to the football party tomorrow and they had an 8 pound boneless one so I bought it to make some of this. All because of this thread. I have not made it in a long time.

Hope you don't get Covid. Take precautions.
    They are planning on another big spike in new cases because of people getting together for the game.
  • #18 by BigDave83 on 06 Feb 2021

Hope you don't get Covid. Take precautions.
    They are planning on another big spike in new cases because of people getting together for the game.

I won't be going, not a sports guy. It is pretty  much just some family of hers and one of the girls her sister works with.  And  Crapload of kids, I want no part of that.
  • #19 by Bentley on 06 Feb 2021
  • Did you do anything special to those pork butts?  I have never seen butts, even boned ones that are almost rectangular.  I think I would use butts much more if I could find anything close to the uniformity you have in those.
Pages:
Actions