All Things Considered > General Discussion--Food Related

The Pizza Thread

<< < (2/113) > >>

stickjiggler:
Where did you get the pizza board with the grooves in it for slicing the perfect size pcs.

pmillen:

--- Quote from: stickjiggler on February 06, 2021, 08:51:13 PM ---Where did you get the pizza board with the grooves in it for slicing the perfect size pcs.

--- End quote ---

+1

It appears to make it easier to cut through the crust with one of those rolling blade pizza cutters.

02ebz06:
I made the board. It's some purple heart wood I had. Used my router to make the grooves.
The blades are nice. Wheels work good to, but blade is easier to clean IMO.

Bar-B-Lew:
It's been ages since I've bought a chain pizza.  Has anyone tried the Pizza Hut Detroit style pizza yet?  It sure looks good on the commercials.

okie smokie:
Saw a brief documentary the other day. If not for Pizza Hut and Dominoes in the 50's the pizza craze may never have happened. Two started about the same time and cornered the business early. Now the most popular of all "American" foods.  I am told in old Italian families mama would take left over bread dough scraps, flatten them and bake em while baking the bread.  Then would smear the universal tomato sauce (always simmering on the stove) on it for a tasty appetizer or snack.  All the rest is innovation.  Sounds reasonable to me. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version
Mobile View