Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by ezgoin on 30 Jan 2021
  • I have a little program called Accuchef.  You can add  recipes in and save them, and it will resize them bases on the number of serving you plan on making.
  • #17 by Gringo on 30 Jan 2021
  • I second the recommendation of Paprika.  Very easy to use and organize recipes.

Paprika is a great recipe app. If you watch they have fairly regular sales. It can import recipes from just about anywhere too.
  • #18 by Kristin Meredith on 30 Jan 2021
  • LOL -- last of the Luddites here.  I have a little black recipe box, cards that fit in it and a pen.  If I had just used that system with ACW3's potatoes, I would have the recipe!!!
  • #19 by pmillen on 30 Jan 2021
  • I have a folder in the cloud with appropriate subfolders.  Much like FMT, I capture the recipe in the most convenient way (i.e., cut/paste, screen shot), name it meaningfully and file it appropriately.  I can usually find it by browsing but sometime have to search.
  • #20 by cookingjnj on 30 Jan 2021
  • We are mostly old school.  We have binders and binders and binders (literally) stuffed with pages pulled from magazines, newspapers, printed from the net etc. filed by protein, veggie, pasta, etc.  Right now I am looking at a 6" stack of loose pages which have not been put in any binder yet.  Years ago my wife tried to electronically store all these pages in the binders, but gave up due to the work required.  There are hundreds of these pages filed in these binders or loose still waiting for a home.  Amazing thing, when going through the binders, most of the recipes have some type of hand written note on them meaning we have made in the past.  This week as a matter of fact, we made it a point to cook from one of those recipes each night.  Six things we have never made or have not made in a long time.  A great week of eating if I might say so. 
  • #21 by pmillen on 30 Jan 2021
  • What fun!
  • #22 by Osborn Cox on 31 Jan 2021
  • Third
Pages:
Actions