Pit Talk -- Comments and Questions Regarding These Pellet Pits > recteq

A little bit of Everything

(1/3) > >>

Th3Batman86:

Here is a cook I did last month. I was missing bbq having been busy with a heavy pandemic workload. I got a weekend to myself and decided I wanted everything. So on the RT2500 went a brisket, 3 racks of baby backs, two whole chickens, four butts, and some Italian sausages. Behind the sausages on the bottom shelf is a small water pan. Removed was the smoke tube I used in the beginning for just the butts and the brisket. I find the BFG is light on the smoke but a smoke tube adds some flavor.

Th3Batman86:

A few more photos. First two trays is what I took over to a friends house as a give away. They actually paid for the smoked butts, but I threw in some other stuff just as a gift. Second tray is what I took to work on Monday to feed the coworkers.

lil moose:
DANG, great cook wish I was there :clap: :clap:

Th3Batman86:

--- Quote from: lil moose on February 22, 2021, 11:35:00 AM ---DANG, great cook wish I was there :clap: :clap:

--- End quote ---

Thanks. It was a lot of fun. First use of the MEATER+ probes I got for Christmas as well. Those things work great if anyone is wondering.

Bar-B-Lew:
My grill looks like that often when I do cook as I figure if I am going to have it turned on I may as well fill it up.  Nice work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View