Accessories & Essentials > Equipment -- grill grates, grill mats, brushes, covers, tongs, etc.

Nesco V12 vacuum sealer

<< < (2/4) > >>

okie smokie:

--- Quote from: Bar-B-Lew on February 25, 2021, 08:25:51 PM ---Looks very similar to the one I bought at Cabela's a few years ago.

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/cabelas-12-pro-series-vacuum-sealer?lcab.rdr=TRUE&slotId=2

I think I got it on sale for $100-$110.

--- End quote ---
Very similar to Cabella's but Nesco advises to wait at least a minute between seals. With the top up it looks almost the same.

Bar-B-Lew:
I go one after the other with the Cabela's.

I thought I may have a problem burning my hands on the sealer while setting each bag in for sealing after the last one, but it has not been an issue.

02ebz06:

--- Quote from: okie smokie on February 26, 2021, 04:35:40 PM ---
Very similar to Cabella's but Nesco advises to wait at least a minute between seals. With the top up it looks almost the same.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for that info.
When I have 40 or 50 bags of Chilies to seal, I can't wait a minute between each one.
Guess I will cross the Nesco off my list as a replacement when a FoodSaver dies.

okie smokie:

--- Quote from: 02ebz06 on February 26, 2021, 04:53:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: okie smokie on February 26, 2021, 04:35:40 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks for that info.
When I have 40 or 50 bags of Chilies to seal, I can't wait a minute between each one.
Guess I will cross the Nesco off my list as a replacement when a FoodSaver dies.

--- End quote ---
Fortunately, I rarely have more than 5 or 6 to seal at one time, so no problem there.  What's 5 or 6 minutes to an old retired guy?  ???

okie smokie:
Almost two years now and has held up well. I like the double seal ability. No apparent wear on the seals.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version
Mobile View